JoMash Elements provides reusable components for the integration of Qlik Sense® objects into any web page. This makes it the ideal tool for all web developers and OEM partners who wish to integrate Qlik Sense® or create individual mashups. The time needed is reduced from many days to a few hours.
Qlik Sense® objects from multiple applications can be integrated into your project with just one line of HTML code without you having to implement the communication with the Qlik Sense® API yourself. What is more, numerous functionalities are available for your integrated objects, such as full screen or export to Excel, PDF or image. Besides the integration of Qlik Sense® objects, you can also use all the functions from JoMash in components.
Any web framework possible:
Knowledge of Qlik Sense® API not necessary:
Direct communication with the Qlik Sense® API is not required. Server names and app IDs are stored in the configuration. The components take care of session handling and performance management.
- Considerable reduction in project investment and costs many times over
- Significant reduction in follow-up costs due to maintenance and support
- New releases are made available for each Qlik Sense® release
- New user groups can be reached by individual applications
- More acceptance in the business due to better usability
- Simple embedding of Qlik Sense® objects on a page with 1 line of code
- Qlik Sense® objects with stylable title and footer
- Enter the app ID for Dev, Test, Prod and Local once – and you never need to touch it again
- CSV, PDF and image export exactly the same as in native Qlik Sense®
- High-performance website
- Multi-level navigation
- Integrated intelligent search
- Responsive design for mobile devices
- Fully configurable filter panel
- Can be hidden and shown
- Filter tabs can be configured
- Visibility of filter tabs can be configured on separate pages
- Simple addition of dropdown lists for selecting fields and executing actions. KPI boxes with consistent design and tables with simple show/hide options for columns